3 Hours of some of the best classical music for studying and concentration; “Violin Partita no. 2, BWV 1004 – 5. Chaconne [Violoncello arrangement] composed by Bach and performed by Peter Schmidt with soothing nature sounds. It is the perfect relaxing instrumental music for studying and better learning to focus and it is also great classical cello music to study, concentrate, writing or working in office. Use this classical music for relaxation and reading or as study music for exams and study time.
Welcome to Just Instrumental Music!
We love classical music as well as relaxing instrumental music so some years ago we decided to create this channel where you can find the best videos of well-known pieces of classical piano, violin and orchestral music combined with nature sounds and visuals in a unique way. We made original and educative videos from musical compositions which we transform making them perfect to focus on studying, reading, working and improving your concentration and memorization while listening to the greatest composers of all times.
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustInstrume…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustInstrument1
– Our Blog: https://justinstrumentalmusicc.blogsp…
Thank you so much for watching this video. I hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to Subscribe 🙂
– All visual content and nature sounds featured in this video have been recorded by us. Please do not reupload our content.
“Violin Partita no. 2, BWV 1004 – 5. Chaconne [Violoncello arrangement]” composed by Bach and performed by Peter Schmidt (https://musopen.org/music/3786-violin…) Used under a Public Domain License: https://creativecommons.org/publicdom…
– Thumbnail picture purchased at Shutterstock and used under a Royalty-Free Subscription License Agreement (https://www.shutterstock.com/license)
ID Number: 153260503