• Dynamic Team• Wide Exposure
About Our Client
Our client focuses primarily on providing project finance, asset-backed and other structured debt financing solution to various companies. Since our client’s inception in 2010 they have committed over US$3 billion to various transactions globally.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the AVP, Credit Risk will be involved in:-
- Credit Analysis of new project finance loans and ongoing portfolio management of loans.
- Due diligence for new loans, preparing portfolio, covenants monitoring and providing recommendations.
- Working closely with senior team members for the acquisition of new loans and closely monitor and manage the portfolio from a credit risk perspective.
- Support the Risk team with various projects.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 3 years’ experience in credit analysis and project finance transactions.
- Strong understanding of key credit and structuring risk.
- Good financial modelling skills.
What’s on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with market.