Job Reference #212149BR
Cyber Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on Attack Monitoring, Adversary Protection, Vulnerability Management, Network Security and Application Security. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions. The System Threat Resiliency Service is a global team, embedded in a global organisation
– Experience working in a global security role focusing on technical infrastructure and application security compliance
– Ability to understand concepts related to identifying and assessing cyber risks
– Good analytical skills with ability to present complex system requirements and findings to both internal and external stakeholders
– Passionate about cyber security and its role in enabling secure operation of IT systems and applications
– Technically savvy with an appreciation for a wide variety of operating systems and middleware/application platforms
– Knowledge and understanding of MS Azure, Containers and the CIS Benchmark
– An excellent communication skills, experienced and comfortable working with senior level stakeholders
– Adaptable, able to lead and work across teams and functions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.