Reporting to Team Head, you will be working in a team of 4-5 to focus on planning, implementing and management of IT security, risk and compliance for the Bank. Ideally, you bring with you minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with strong background in Windows, Solaris and network systems. You have good understanding of Banking Technology and related regulations.
- Setting up / reviewing policy and procedures for IT risk and compliance management.
- Reviewing all IT policy and procedures to meet the compliance requirements.
- Conducting IT risk assessments.
- Reviewing IT related due diligence checks for outsourcing service providers.
- Coordinating IT related internal and external audits and inspections.
- Reviewing any new compliance requirement from the regulator / Head Office.
- Conducting IT risk & compliance trainings to IT staff.
- Conducting IT security awareness trainings to all bank staff and review the training materials.
- Reviewing and implementing Data Loss Prevention controls.
- Reviewing security event logs and privileged user activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the superiors.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT risk & compliance management experience in a banking environment.
- Strong background in Windows, Microsoft technology, Solaris/Linux OS and Cisco products.
- Knowledge in cyber security will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines.