IT Security Risk manager in a leading internet tech company Your new company This global internet platform has a strong presence in Asia, with a robust Security team with a robust Security team which is essential to business operations. The Corporate IT risk team oversees the assessment and control of risk across the entire group.
Your new role
Your key technical focus will be to protect the organisation from Risks through threat-based assessments of technologies and various implementations. You will be the advisor of security requirements and ensure that quality technical controls are in place.
What you’ll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within GRC will lead to your success, as will:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technology risk management
- Strong background in security and IT service management/infra technologies
- Experience in testing of controls and risk reporting
- Familiarity with ISO27001/ISO27001 or other governance best practices
- Certification in CISSP, CISA or CISM will be an added advantage
What you’ll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- Being part of a global organisation
- Great opportunities to contribute to security landscape
- Opportunity for career growth
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Info-Security, please contact Catherine Lim at +65 92473344 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1987333