Leading Insurance Business; Huge Growth Opportunity; Excellent Work Life Balance
This leading insurance business is seeking a VP, Regulatory Compliance in this newly created role, to oversee the organisation’s Regulatory Compliance function and framework. This is a superb opportunity to join a stable and successful business with a strong governance culture and excellent work life balance.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for advisory and business support to ensure regulatory alignment and develop compliance strategy. You will be required to develop and maintain strong relationships with regulatory bodies; provide stakeholders with advice to ensure the business operates in accordance to local laws and regulatory requirements while driving business growth; manage regulatory inspections; perform compliance risk assessments and participate in digital initiatives.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a regulatory compliance role within financial services
- Strong working knowledge of MAS requirements
- Ability to work independently and manage, mentor and coach a team
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong risk and control mindset