As part of the Financial Risk Management team within Group Risk Management, you are responsible for the analysis and reporting of investment risk exposures to various stakeholders.
- Responsible for the production of financial risk analysis and report results at Group Asset-Liability Committee and Risk Management Committee meetings; and
- Work closely with stakeholders from investment, finance and investment compliance for investment risk monitoring to ensure compliance with limits and derivatives-related policies;
- Review investment limits and derivatives policies and manuals as required;
- Perform any ad hoc assignments.
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy or Actuarial-related fields;
- 3-5 years of working experience in an Investment or Market/Credit Risk-related role;
- Meticulous, responsible and analytical;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of derivative products and financial risk models will be advantageous;
- Prior experience using Risk Analytics Systems and knowledge of programming languages such as VBA and SQL preferred; and
- Qualification or working towards attaining CFA or FRM preferred.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.