An exciting C++ Front Office Developer (Strats Team) job has become available at a global investment bank.
About the C++ Front Office Developer (Strats Team) Role:
In this C++ Front Office Developer (Strats Team) role within the CB team, you will be responsible for the development of risk management analytics and pricing tools for the business in a strats role.
- Develop infrastructure to manage relationship between the CB and other functions
- Support implementation of regulatory requirements for interest rates in the banking book
- Improve and automate risk and funding processes
- Build-out and pilot strategic analytics platform in partnership with global technology
- A general desk strats role interacting with trading and business, and ensuring smooth operation of desk systems
To succeed in the C++ Front Office Developer (Strats Team) job, you will need to have at least five years of experience.
- Strong quantitative analytical, modelling, pricing and risk management skills
- Strong computing and programming skills, including C++ and Python experience
- Ability and aspiration to use, learn and extend large code base dealing with complex business problems
- Familiarity with business and markets; experience with funding or banking businesses is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, and relevant work experience (an engineering, physics, maths, computer science or finance discipline is beneficial)
This leading global investment bank is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise and provides a stable work environment with an opportunity to learn the business.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting C++ Front Office Developer (Strats Team) job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak