• Large AUM Family Office • Established Firm
About Our Client
Client is an established family office in Singapore with large AUM.
- Research and portfolio management – to research and lead on quant, hedge fund analysis, analyse liquid asset markets.
- To assist in developing macro framework by leveraging on quantitative models, tools and database that help to identify macro trends.
- Conduct risk analysis of macro themes and trade ideas, stress test portfolios
- Contribute in hedge funds operational due diligence and risk assessment
- Assist in improving performance reports with clear performance attribution analysis for liquid funds.
The Successful Applicant
- Min of 3 years working experience in institutional asset manager, endowment, insurance platform or pension fund in areas of research, risk management or fund investment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and modelling skills
- Great team player with good communication skills, hands-on self starter
- Excellent oral, writing, presentation, time management skills.
What’s on Offer
Attractive remuneration package