Location: Lavender Working hours: Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 6pm
Job Duration: 6 months contract Salary: Up to $1,800/mth
• Provide administrative support to the projects
• Ensure documents/application forms are completed and submitted within deadline • Attend to calls/emails in regards to the project(s)
• Prepare reports and data needed for audit or billing purposes • Travel between participating companies for meetings or to collect documents • Provide general administrative support • Assist in ad-hoc duties as and when required by superior
• Minimum ‘N’ level or ‘O’ level
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite • Basic knowledge in reading financial statements • Meticulous with minimal supervision • Team player and able to work independently
• Singaporeans only
To apply, kindly send your updated resume and click the APPLY NOW button below. Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kristy Ho (R1660027) RecruitFirst Pte Ltd (E.A. 13C6342)
Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.