One of the leading Banks based in Singapore is hiring for Lead Business Analyst for a 1 year renewable contract.
- Gather and document business requirements, analyze the technical feasibility with the development teams, write user stories in JIRA
- Analyze impacts of proposed changes, including numerical impacts on Financial Markets Risks and Valuations (quantitative analysis), functional and technical changes as well as analytics upgrades required.
- Support Regression and Progression testing with the QA team, support UAT with end users.
- Document new functionalities. Arrange user trainings when relevant
- Work actively and creatively with automation testers to ensure all new functionalities are tested and added in test pack with optimal coverage and performance.
- Maintain and spread knowledge of the solutions being developed with the wider team.
- Ensure solutions developed are generic and reusable as possible. Leverage other streams deliveries.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Degree in Financial Mathematics, Statistics or related fields is a must. Hands-on knowledge of Financial mathematics and options pricing
- Experience working in Financial Markets, facing end users (traders, risk managers, product controllers). Ability to work, prioritise and deliver under pressure.
- Experience on either one top tier Front Office vendor system (Murex, FIS, BBG, etc…) or in development of pricing models for Financial Markets.
- Technical background, SQL and basic scripting knowledge
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E • EA Registration No. R1656313 (Priti Dubey)