My client is a tier 1 European investment bank with a major presence in APAC. There are now looking to hire Senior C++ Developers to join their team and work with Front office users (traders/quants) while improving their systems efficiency and enabling their business to expand.
- Newly formed position within the Market Connectivity team for their multiple-asset class global trading systems
- Projects include low-latency development for trading executions technology, algos, client/exchange connectivity and market data development
- Various members of the team will be involved in different streams, depending on their interest and where their skills set lies.
- Current team is located across Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and China. Singapore team has approx. 12 developers
- Unique opportunity to gain exposure in a modern C++ environment where C++11 will be used extensively, and C++14 is currently being piloted everywhere
- AVP or VP level
- Agile development techniques (TDD)
- Strong C++ background – C++ version 11 and 14, is a plus
- Multi-threading/ low-latency development experience
- Hands on/ individual contributor experience
- Open to non-banking candidates
- Join an exceptionally strong team renowned for having the strongest, expert level C++ developers across APAC
- Lots of buy-in from the business, flat team structure with no hierarchy, zero maintenance projects and an opportunity to code from scratch and claim as your own
- Professional growth – opportunity to expand your responsibilities and take on further leadership and people management duties in due course
If you are a C++ developer looking to work on latest technologies/environment with the best talents in the space, please send an email to Saurabh Mishra at [email protected] or call at +852 28504446.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://www.bahpartners.com/live-roles/