An opportunity has arisen with a leading multinational broker, to join as a senior business development practitions across their General Insurance business. In the role, you will be responsible for growing the companies presence in Singapore by focusing on the local Singaporean market.The company
are open to seeing individuals who can demonstrate a strong track record in business development and sales and who have experience of working in a sales/business development capacity across GI lines. Specifically individuals who have a strong track record in an insurance broking capacity and focused on the Singaporean market.
- Work closely with the CEO to implement the strategic direction of growth across lines for the business.
- Grow and develop the brokerage channel through winning new business/hunter mentality
- Ensure that all sales & operational processes are compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Ability to assess new business leads and develop key long term relationships.
- At least 8 years of overall professional experience with 5 in the business development space specifically across GI and/or P&C
- Exposure to broking would be preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify key issues and recommend practical solution.
EA Personnel No R1988296
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112