• Full spectrum of Transfer Agency work• One of the largest Fund Administrator and Transfer Agency
About Our Client
My client is one of the world’s largest Fund Administrator and Transfer Agency.
Their proven technology and solution service clients across the Financial Services, Real Estate and even Healthcare industries.
- Process the dealing order and tax document submitted by the investors, issue transaction contract note and monthly statement;
- Obtain and review KYC document from investor and make sure they are in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirement;
- Ensure all the fund settings, investor and transaction records are up-to-date and accurate all the time.
- Process settlement instructions received from investors and fund managers;
- Proactively follow up with investor on any outstanding documents;
- Deliver all the required reports to fund managers as per the agreed timeframes;
- Timely response to the enquiry from fund managers, investors and auditors etc;
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years experience in Transfer Agency/Investor Services; preferably in hedge funds;
- Excellent communication and client services skills, ability to work within a team toward timely and accurate production;
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Mandarin speaking is a plus;
What’s on Offer
This is a permanent position within a Global MNC that focuses on a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, positioning the as a market leader in their expertise within the financial services and healthcare technology.