• Rare opportunity to join one of the highly rated US global banks• 12 months contract, highly convertible to perm
About Our Client
The client is one of the most highly rated US banks globally.
This will be a regional risk role and you will be part of the Governance Program Team supporting the whole APAC region.
- Be part of the Risk & Control team which is responsible for the formation of risk-level and business-level committees to establish strong governance and escalation procedures.
- Work closely together with IRM partners, Regional Chief Risk Officers, other Wholesale Control teams and the LOB businesses.
- Responsible for the collation and distribution of materials for the APAC Risk & Control Committee.
- Responsible for producing and distributing of legal entity scorecards across the APAC region.
- Responsible for the consistency of standards of risk and control reporting across the APAC region at the legal entity, country and regional levels.
- Assist and provide input with the design of and executing front line accountability against various Enterprise Risk Programs, such as Enterprise Risk Identification and Assessment, Enterprise Measurement (Risk Appetite, KRIs), New Business Initiatives, etc.
- Work together with the business to identify opportunities or gaps in the firm’s risk management governance.
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance
- At lest 5 years of experience in a risk management role (ideally ops risk/enterprise risk) in the banking industry.
- Strong knowledge in International Financial Services and regulatory agencies.
- Experience being involved in governance meetings and handling reporting routines.
- Ability to identify gaps in existing programs or design models and transform them to be effective and impactful..
- Experience executing change initiatives within a bank.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to liaise and influence business stakeholders.
- Strong time management and analytical skills
What’s on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for risk management candidates in the banking industry to step up and join a top-tier bank.