Fast-growing international tech firm expanding in across ASEAN & Greater China region | Building up partnership ecosystem from early stages | Excellent cloud-based finance enterprise SaaS solutions
Our client, a fast-growing technology firm that provides cloud-based enterprise finance solutions, is looking to hire an experienced Partnerships & Alliance Manager to help grow their ASEAN & Greater China business.
You will take a lead role in developing and maintaining a network of partners in the region and collaborating with them to generate revenue. There is a high demand for enterprise finance software in the region and this position will offer an entrepreneurial professional the opportunity to scale a profitable and fast-growing business.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Develop and maintain business relationships of business partners
- Work closely with our partner management to design policies/schemes which allow partnerships to thrive in developing our business channel
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each channel sales prospect, their buying and organisation influences and decision-making process
- Strengthen existing relationships and collaborations
You will possess:
- 10+ years of recent experience in Partnership & Alliances Management
- Experience in building and managing partnerships within the Big 4 Advisory and Software Vendors
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese will be highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients buying process
- Charismatic and a natural networker
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1873033