*360 degree recruitment consultant // *International Japanese MNC // *Location: Raffles Place // *Attractive basic + commission salary package JAC Recruitment Group is an international recruitment company from the outset; established in 1975 in the UK, JAC expanded into Asia ahead of any other international recruitment consultancy, with the inception of its Singapore office in 1987. JAC Recruitment Asia is now the headquarters of the APEJ and UK operations, from where our Asia coverage spans ten countries with 19 offices. We are recognised as the longest established international recruitment company group within the Asia region.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant at JAC is to provide a vital link between both clients and candidates. The job is demanding and diverse and involves using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract positions from companies and then to source suitable, top quality candidates to put forward to fulfil the client’s needs.
[Responsibilities – Recruitment Consultant]
- The Consultant’s role is to establish partnerships with and gain true understanding of clients’ and candidates’ needs, enabling the consultant to successfully place the right candidate with the right client.
- On the client side, the Consultant will work closely with companies to gain understanding of their requirements and identify needs for key talent, and support the client in developing proper job descriptions, match candidates to appropriate jobs, and negotiate offer terms and conditions.
- The consultant also needs to take a deeper interest on the candidate side, not just in utilizing appropriate resources in identifying candidates for our clients, but above all listen to and gain understanding of what the candidate is really looking for.
- A record of high achievement in fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional degree with any field
- Success driven and competitive mind set
- Excellent communication skills with multi-tasking abilities, a proactive and positive attitude at work
- For 2 to 5 years’ working experience (the recruitment industry or B2B sales background is highly preferred)
How to apply:
If you are driven and feel that you have the relevant skill sets with a strong passion in recruitment, we will like to hear from you!
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Sharlyn Yang Yanling (EA Reg. No. R1552029 Email: [email protected] or alternatively call me at +65 6411 0330 for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.