Our client within Insurance sector is looking for Operations Manager.
- Support the Head of Department and work with Project Management and Operations teams through all stages of implementation of Insurance Partnership programmes.
- This will involve tracking Partners progress, working with Partners to check on insurance matters such as local regulation approval, underwriting guidelines, policy wording, contracts and end to end processes for the management of insurance products.
- Analysis and documentation of the company’s processes, carrying out regular reviews to ensure continuous improvement and sharing of best practice.
- Management of overall project governance and reporting for the business to ensure all projects are suitably prioritized.
- Carry out initial assessments of any support requests to determine suitability and prioritization.
- Detailed scoping of deliverables relating to insurance and reinsurance matters and active management of agreed projects, carrying out regular reviews to ensure projects are kept on track.
- Conduct regular steering and project workstream meetings with key stakeholders and escalate any critical/key issues to Head of Department.
- Possess 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in Insurance / Reinsurance sector OR in an operations consultancy role.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business Management, Science, Mathematical, Computer Science or Financial related discipline.
- Skilled in projects and strong knowledge of insurance and reinsurance structures and knowledge of associated regulations.
- Good understanding of commercial practices and business processes, preferably in Financial Services (banking or insurance related) and Healthcare Services
For interested parties, please send resume to [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Grace Chuah Chia Wen | EA Registration No : R1876066