Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Trust based in Singapore. They are looking for a Finance Manager/Senior for a 3-6months contract.
The Finance Manager/Senior will;
Work together with the Management and Board of Directors to develop performance measures that support the firm’s strategic direction. You will be responsible for supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data.
- In charge of the Company’s financial/ management reporting functions
- Consolidation of monthly and quarterly financial reports and yearly financial statements for SGX quarterly results announcements
- Management of cashflow and treasury functions
- Budgeting and financial planning process
- Liaison with external parties such as tax agents, lawyers, auditors and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance
- Review and implementing accounting and financial procedures and policies to ensure compliance with accounting standards and financial policies
- Preparing and delivering supporting materials as necessary for board meetings, financial statements and regulatory requests;
- Quarterly SGX announcement, Board and Audit Committee papers, audited financial statements and annual report
- Ensure timely submission and review of tax matters and statutory matters to authorities
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience with a listed company or REIT
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031