* Infrastructure Investment Company * Digital Transformation Road map * Attractive Prospects
Our client is a well know infrastructure development and investment company.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Technology & Business Systems Manager holds the challenging and exciting role of leading the digital transformation journey. You will be given significant and unique responsibility of introducing digital technologies to improve and transform the ways of working, hence empowering our internal team and partners to be more effective and efficient in delivering company mandates and achieving its goals.
This role is ideal for a resourceful and highly driven individual who is aspiring to take leadership and navigate across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment. The candidate will lead the design and management of the technology and business systems infrastructure, application software evaluation and deployment, negotiation and coordination of third party vendors, service level management, operational procedure development and provide on-the-ground IT support to internal users.
- Lead overarching IT transformation journey vis a vis business process review effort
- Lead in management and implementation of identified keyorganizational projects
- Development of a business intelligence and data management system
- Manage the design and development of a digital workspace based on SharePoint Online
- Manage digital workspace
- Vendor Management & first level support for all technology services (existing and new)- in
- IT Administration
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Preferred at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proven track record in IT Project management; project management qualifications advantageous.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT Management/ IT Digital; experience in a wide variety of IT Services, Cloud/Mobile/Analytics Projects, Applications Cloud Services, Networking, Security, End-User Computing and Digital Business Solutions. Experience with MS Dynamics is an added advantage.
- Possesses track record in designing IT Digital strategy roadmaps and enterprise-wide implementation; able to display broad and complex strategic thinking capability and able to assess different solutions to meet business problems while identifying risks. Knowledge of PDPA is an added advantage.
if you feel like this role describes your career aspirations then please forward a copy of your latest CV to [email protected] or call Aji Abu at +65 3163 6231 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1442429 Licence No 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031