Our client is a well-established firm in Infrastructure and investment based in Singapore. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
The Senior Accountant will;
Undertakes a vital role in all finance related matters for the group of companies
- Ensure timely and accurate review of management accounts and financial reports for the group of companies prepared by outsourced accounting service provider, developers and local accountants in accordance with Group accounting practices and in conformance with local GAAP.
- Support preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis against approved budgets and
prior year comparatives.
- Support preparation of quarterly and annual financial reporting process.
- Prepare and review company payments and expense claims in compliance with company policies and
procedures and liaise with outsourced disbursement service provider.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience with strong knowledge of IFRS with hands on experience in consolidation and business combination, and
experience dealing with overseas entities.
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031