An exciting Associate Director, FX Trading, Capital Market job has just become available at one of the banks based in Singapore. Your main responsibility will be to act as an asset class expert and provide advice on capital markets/FX movements and trends.
About the Associate Director, FX Trading, Capital Market Role:
The Associate Director, FX Trading, Capital Market will work independently and be responsible for market making capabilities in FX products. You will report directly to the Managing Director, Asia Pacific.
- Share market colour and updates, advise on market functions and liquidity to internal sales teams
- Market-making FX, spots and forwards, NDFs
- Gain an understanding of market and bank’s risk appetite for effective and informed decision making on daily activities
To succeed in this Associate Director, FX Trading, Capital Market job, you must have similar work experience in banks, be highly independent and be able to work efficiently in a performance-driven environment.
- Degree in banking and finance-related field
- 10 or more years of experience in a bank or with capital market instruments, with strong knowledge in forwards, futures, FX, non-deliverable forward, options, swaps, derivatives, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge, and familiar with banking regulations in the foreign exchange market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with internal stakeholders
- Strong team player, comfortable with a multicultural working environment
- Highly independent, ethical and motivated
The successful candidate will join a bank that offers empowerment and fair career growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, passionate about the foreign exchange business and enjoys working in a dynamic team, this Associate Director, FX Trading, Capital Market role is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: (R2090505) Anita Boh