An exciting Portfolio Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading asset management firms based in Singapore. Your main responsibility will be to support the investment teams with the production of investment marketing materials, written reports and presentation materials.
About the Portfolio Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with the investment teams and client portfolio managers to produce written reports and presentation materials of various strategies across a range of prospects and clients. You may also be involved in special projects aiding and supporting the investment teams.
- Prepare written reports and presentation materials for respective strategies on a regular basis
- Manage product-related data and respond to client queries
- Work closely with client portfolio managers to produce market and fund insights/macro pieces and educational pieces, and to ensure the quality and accuracy of the investment content
- Ensure timely delivery of scheduled fund reporting and presentation materials (monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annually)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of respective strategies including holdings, performance, attribution, investment guidelines, risk characteristics and competitor analysis
- Provide content guidance to team members as and when required
To succeed in the Portfolio Specialist job, you will need to have experience in client reporting and a passion for creating investment content for supporting sales activity.
- At least five years’ relevant experience in asset management industry
- CFA is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects within strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and good command of written English
- Proficiency at using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI or other charting tools to illustrate investment messages
- Knowledge of R or Python is an advantage
This asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Portfolio Specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low