***Cloud Developer / Engineer / Devops (AWS, GCP, Azure) – Public Cloud – Global Investment Bank, Singapore***
Our client, a Global Leader in Investment Banking is currently overhauling, migrating, and developing new public cloud services bank globally.
We are currently seeking any experts in Cloud Platform Development to be heavily involved with researching, architecting, and building cutting-edge tools, systems – Joining at an extremely early and exciting stage of the bank’s transformation.
Cloud Platform Developer – Requirements
- 3+ years of experience on developing and testing software across Java, Python and Golang.
- Strong understanding of performance, security and processes in complex distributed systems.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, deployment, and configuration.
- Ability to pick up new and cutting edge technologies, effectively implementing various new solutions onto the platform.
- Good to have: Microservices design, serverless platforms, infrastructure-as-code
Cloud Platform Devops – Requirements
- Proficient in Object Oriented – Java Python or Golang
- 3+ years in migrating, administering and architecting application and solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, cloud HPC, network architectures, and hybrid cloud networking a strong plus.
- Container Orchestration across Kubernetes, EKS, ECS.
What they offer
- Attractive and market-leading remuneration package.
- Part of the role involves helping to evaluate external tools, 3rd party libraries. Explore options / solutions, play with new tools
- Great opporutity to gain exposure across multiple business lines, working on Fintech with a leading Global Investment Bank.
- High profile.
If you would like to apply for these openings or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send contacts to Oka Hui at [email protected]