Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for a VP/SVP, Business Information Security Officer to join their team.
As a VP/SVP, Business Information Security Officer with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Performing gap analysis on existing technology, and working closely with the stakeholders to remediate any risks identified
- Advising stakeholders on their cyber security risks, and helping them to be compliant with existing regulations and policies for any projects they are going to undertake
- Being the bridge between the business and the teams in 2nd line / audit
- Staying updated with cyber security regulations and guidelines, and ensuring that the business stakeholders are well-informed of them too
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in the information security space, preferably with working experience in the first line
- Good understanding of cyber security regulations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the team. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500