Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Top Tier Investment Bank.
Your new company
Client is a top tier investment bank, located in Singapore.They are currently looking for a Business Risk Specialist, with strong experience in investment suitability and product knowledge to lead their team in audit and quality assurance.
Your new role
Control Execution and Supervisory Specialists are responsible for executing ex-post and/or embedded controls as part of the Divisional Control Framework. They perform quality assurance review on the controls executed by the BAU controls execution teams, and share their findings with BAU Team Leads as appropriate. In addition, the Control Execution and Supervisory Specialists provide regular advice/assistance to BAU Team Leads, and training to the BAU controls execution teams to help enhance the overall quality and process adherence in the 1st Line of Defense. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify, gather and analyze the findings derived from the BAU controls execution teams.
- Act as an education utility to help Team Leads and Agents in improving their quality and process adherence.
- Perform 1st Line of Defense activities whenever required as a Backup to cover during BAU resources during the interim period, e.g. long term medical, maternity, etc without impacting the key controls deliverables to stakeholders.
- Ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively.
- Act as a primary liaison officer dealing with Internal & External Auditors, and Compliance Functions to coordinate on behalf of BAU Team Leads and face-off requests
What you’ll need to succeed
- Min 8 years working experience in a Wealth Management with direct experience in KYC and Source of Wealth Corroboration in Private Banking.
- Strong SME experience in KYC, SOW and SOW Corroboration.
- Must be able to read and speak Mandarin as there will be documentations from Hong Kong/China and will be liasing with counterparts/clients from Hong Kong/China
- Leading knowledge and understanding of AML KYC risk & a proven ability of working with the 1st line.
- Detail oriented, experienced in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities