The successful candidate will join the Bank’s Customer Service Department which offers consumer banking products and services such as savings accounts, fixed deposits, current accounts and remittances services to both corporate and individual customers.
He/she is responsible to manage one or more teams to ensure smooth running of the day-to-day branch banking activities in accordance with the relevant regulations, policies and guidelines. In addition, he/she shall assist the Head of Customer Service on projects and system enhancement, updating of procedural manuals, account opening and periodic KYC review, and other administrative duties.
He/she must have hands-on experience in branch banking and payment operations with good appreciation on risk management and regulatory compliance.
The preferred candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
- A recognized Degree
- Relevant Branch Banking experience of which at least 5 years are in a supervisory position
- Demonstrate maturity and confidence in handling difficult situations and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and adaptable to changes at short notice
- Service oriented with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong team player and able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.