Act as a technical lead for the delivery of proposed security solutions
- Enhance security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of cyber security solutions
- Ability to identify security risks, exposures and exploits within customers’ environment. And aspire and shape our customers’ cybersecurity architecture design decisions and capture these in high-level, detailed designs.
- Act as a technical lead for the delivery of proposed security solutions
- Implement designed or proposed security systems; acting as technical lead to direct equipment and software system installation
- Managing project schedule for delivery; completing solution documentation and ensure handover to security operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in implementation of cyber security design and project delivery in enterprise environment
- Strong technical experience in delivery security solutions in term of presentation and project management
- CISSP certification will be advantageous
- Prior experience / certification with any security products/ solutions such as FireEye, CyberArk, Symantec, Tenable, ZScaler/Menlo will be advantageous
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume to;
Email Address: [email protected]
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1877348
For candidate who applied for the advistised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.