We are a Singapore-based investment firm that provides multi asset class offerings. With a forward-looking mentality, we strive to be a professional, trusted partner to our clients. As part of our expansion plans, we are looking to hire a Research Associate / Senior Research Associate. This role would be reporting to the Director of Real Estate Investments.
- To conduct in-house real estate related research and create a reference database for the Real Estate Investments team.
- To compile research findings and provide regular quantitative and qualitative market updates to the investment team, and present views and recommendations on investment strategy.
- To continuously design or continually source for new sources of information to strengthen the database.
- Support the investment team in investment/divestment planning and assist with execution, when required.
- To effectively engage and interact with related external stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Data Analytics, Statistics or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of direct experience in research, preferably with direct experiences in research, strategy, and data analytics.
- Familiarity with research methodologies, data science programming languages, big data analysis and visualization tools would be preferred.
- In-depth understanding of real estate markets, real estate market cycles, market norm variations, industry knowhow, and sound knowledge of related legal, corporate and tax matters.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to drive/lead initiatives.