Senior Compliance (IT) Manager
High quality audit and financial reporting is crucial to maintaining market confidence in the reliability of the financial information. ACRA takes a holistic regulatory approach to the entire financial reporting eco-system, starting from the preparation, and audit to the filing of financial statements.
Be part of the regulatory team that safeguards the reliability and integrity of financial information. Collaborate with regulators including the CAD, MAS and SGX RegCo to give investors and other market stakeholders continued assurance in the reliability and integrity of the financial information they receive.
As a member of ACRA’s PMD team, this individual will work closely with internal team and various stakeholders in:
• Assess the appropriateness/adequacy of the IT audit work performed to support the work of the financial auditors in arriving at the audit conclusion/opinion. This includes reviewing the audit work performed in assessing the IT control environment/processes and controls
• Discuss the areas of concerns with audit firms’ IT specialists and provide a report of the findings, if necessary
• Assess the audit firms’ approach/processes and controls in addressing cyber-security risks
In the course of work, this individual will also apply knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environments. This helps contribute to strong public confidence in audit and financial reporting in Singapore especially in the digital landscape where technology are widely used in the financial sector.
• Professional Qualification / Certification preferably in Information Technology/Computer Science Proficiency in ICT auditing, cybersecurity technologies, and ICT security controls in operating systems, networks, ICT operations, governance and processes
• Possess working knowledge of Operating Systems, Databases, Network or Application development
• Strong analytical skills to distil all available facts and bring to focus discussions on key issues
• Good knowledge of the various requirement / provisions of professional standards / regulations
• Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently and as a team player
Advertised: 17 Sep 2020
Applications close: 25 Sep 2020