Provides administrative support to the partner of the Firm. The role’s primary objective is to effectively and efficiently handle and manage all administrative matters of and for the partner allowing them to focus on their main responsibility of driving the business.
- Organize and maintain calendar(s) for assigned partner.
- Manage all communications including responding to correspondence
- Handle all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner; develop strong ongoing rapport with Assistants supporting client executives.
- Produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints.
- Provide range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration)
- Manage logistics, distribution of taxi cards (where applicable) and car booking requests for visiting guests.
- Arrange meeting room bookings and printing services.
- Occasionally provide support coverage in managing front desk requirements for the office.
- When needed, support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings.
- Work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage
- Take on other ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
3+ years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment working for senior-level management.