Job Reference #217600BR
You’ll be working in the Technology Service Desk team. TSD have Global presence. As a IT Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in providing excellent customer Service.
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Excellent organizational skills
• 1-2 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required
• Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/10 and Office 2010
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2010 within a network environment
• Having experience on Skype for Business.
• Having sound tools knowledge (SNOW & Monitoring Tools Spectrum ) will be added advantage
• You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
• Respond quickly to all queries and incidents, Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
• Communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group.
• Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
• Answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents /Service requests.
• Escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams.
• Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
• Closure, formally closing incidents/Service requests. Initial review and evaluation of the case.
• Communicating major IT incidents /Service requests to affected customers.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.