VP, Development Lead (Experimentation – C2MA), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead/support new projects as development lead capacity with an essential understanding of Big Data, Customer Management and Analytics.
- Understand and worked in AGILE development environment.
- Champion the change management to on-board initiatives and application across consumer banking group into Big Data Platform by providing leadership, guidance and full ownership of success on-boarding.
- Able to propose approaches to improve quality of process models, data ingestion best practices, metadata definition and data modelling.
- Able to understand business requirements and business value to be delivered
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of trainings.
- Timely delivery of projects and initiatives assigned.
- As the Senior Development Lead, you are responsible to understand the requirements, analyse the functional delivery, define specification, designing, writing, debugging and testing.
- Ability to provide insights and guidance to the team with best software development practices and techniques.
- Ability to direct the team from concept, solution design to testing and implementation.
- Adhere to corporate standards, policies and architectural direction in developing the software.
- Participate in requirements analysis and be able to make risk assessments of larger system design and come up with alternative designs.
- Research in new 3rd party/open source libraries, new technologies.
- Evaluate and communicate technical risk and ensure applications are delivered against a schedule with the highest quality.
- As part of the team, you will be called upon to design, estimate, develop, test and document the delivery over the entire lifecycle from inception to implementation.
- Working with architect, data modeller, business analyst and End Users within organization.
- Lead the team in the Development of Test Scenarios / Test Plan and to perform technical / functional testing to ensure requirements are well met.
- Lead the team in conducting performance load testing and regression testing.
- Lead the team to perform analysis and troubleshooting of defects.
- Responsible for mentoring junior developers.
- In-depth industry and academic knowledge with minimum 10 years proven experience in process analysis and design, preferably in financial services/banking related to Big Data and Analytic.
- Minimum 7 years’ hands on experience using modelling tools for process and end-to-end solution design. Data Management knowledge and experience required.
- Development experience Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop.
- Development experience using Apache Airflow.
- Development experience using Kafka.
- Development experience in Java and Python.
- Proficient in tools such as Jira, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus.
- Strong understanding of Distributed systems.
- Knowledge and experience on how data and application are integrated with business processes, policies and regulations.
- Highly organized and structured thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
- Proven ability and experience in data transformation tool training, internal awareness and cross team engagements.
- Desired experience on Big Data or similar Data Warehouse tool.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
- Knowledge around business process modelling, Information Systems analysis and design, enterprise technology and data modelling.
- Knowledge in risk and governance concepts.
- Strong team player with management skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.