Job Reference #211955BR
You will be working for Proactive Defense, a team within the Threat Response function of UBS.
Threat Response is charged with Hunting for unknown and undetected threats, and responding when an incident is detected.
Proactive Defense analysts are located in our major centers of Zurich, New Jersey and Singapore, but examine data from our offices all over the world (with some exceptions).
We are a relatively new team, refining and building cutting edge capabilities to deliver a world-class Threat Hunting service.
– An undergraduate degree, preferably within an Information Security related discipline, or equivalent experience.
– Several years experience with Threat Hunting or Incident Response, which enables you to recognize malicious activity within a sea of noise.
– Deep knowledge of digital forensics, computer operating systems and enterprise network infrastructure.
– Competence with one or more programming languages – experience with Python and PowerShell is preferred.
– A strong understanding of how to make sense of security and forensic data with tools such as Python and SQL.
– The experience and judgement of a senior analyst that can clearly explain concepts to a less technical audience, and make well reasoned arguments for your security recommendations.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.