Contract Staff (Senior), IBOR Transition Project – Corporate Banking Communications Workstream Manager, Institutional Banking Group – COO Office
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Be part of the core team which will help to build a future-ready IBG business infrastructure that retains our competitiveness and competencies in a world without LIBOR
- Develop the strategy for internal and external communications relating to IBG’s IBOR transition project
- Drive initiatives to increase the awareness of our RMs on the discontinuation of LIBOR and the resulting impact
- Ensure IBG’s clients are updated on the IBOR Transition development and the impact on their products with the bank
- Create EDMs / infographics to educate the RMs and clients on IBOR transition developments
- Design the content, layout and maintenance of IBG IBOR Intranet
- Plan and organise trainings, internal and client seminars / workshops
- Design and conceptualise client materials for client engagement
- Liaise with all IBG locations to share HQ’s communications strategy and be ready to assist locations’ queries
- Stakeholder management: work with Legal, Group Marketing, Central Treasury and all Business / Support Units to ensure execution of the entire Communications strategy
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5-8 years of relevant working experience in a banking environment.
- Candidates with Relationship Manager / Treasury & Markets / Corporate Banking Product experience will have an advantage
- Ability to pick up IBOR content and knowledge quickly
- Strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver effective presentations in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys working in and has the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and challenging environment, with strong ability to multi-task
- This will a 2-years contract position in-lined with the IBOR transition plans.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.