Client Relations Manager
Aon is currently recruiting a Client Relations Manager to join our team in Singapore
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best – together we’ll empower results.
- Champion all client-related initiatives including (but not limited to); Aon Brokers Guide, Client Promise, Explorer, Aon Pulse, Aon Care, Wellbeing and Voluntary Benefits
- Ensure smooth implementation of all client-related initiatives
- Champion Aon United
- Hold direct client relationship with all Corporate client’s revenue
- Support the team by participating in business meetings of complex clients and ensure the team prepares meeting minutes and follow-up on open items till closure
- Support Client Relations Director with Client initiatives and drive strategic engagement with clients
- Execute strategies to drive client profitability and cost efficiency, such as identification of opportunities to reduce time cost or additional fee negotiation
- Maintain professional relationship with internal stakeholders including local market colleagues, regional and global teams
- Ensure strong collaboration between Client Relations and the rest of the functional (eg. Broking, Claims, Flex, Admin) Teams in delivering distinctive client value
- Develops and manages client retention and/or growth strategies to ensure revenue and profitability agenda are met
- Ensure team is able to hold client relationships and deliver service within clients’ expectations
- Accountable for the team’s adoption and utilization of the organization client service model and consulting tools and solutions.
- Work on issues and develop conclusions to execute solutions that impact clients
- Ensure prompt payment by clients and credit control position of Team is within acceptable range
- Act as escalation point for all clients
- Tight governance of peer review process to ensure high standards of clients’ deliverables and minimise incidence of error and omissions
- Any additional duties/tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in any relevant discipline, plus minimum regulatory requirements for registration as Broking and FA rep with MAS.
- Client management experience, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Experience in broking, working with clients, and product knowledge is required.
- Good skills on Microsoft office applications
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.