RVP Marketing Cloud, Singapore
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Welcome to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team! We are one of the fastest growing clouds in the fastest growing region at Salesforce and looking for an experienced Sales Leader to be a part of driving this amazing growth amongst a creative and energetic team of winners.
The Regional Vice President role (RVP), reports to the Area Vice President (AVP) for Cloud Sales ASEAN and will be based in Singapore. This leader will lead a sales team recognised for high-growth, long-term sustainable success and it’s commitment to Salesforce values of Trust, Customer Success, Innovation and Equality.
- Maintain and improve the Marketing Cloud differentiated value and drive year-on-year growth in our business through growing sales in our existing customer base and developing & executing strategies for landing new customers.
- Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building a high-performance team.
- Align and coordinate product, customer success, and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers.
- Use and scale best practice from across the wider Marketing Cloud and Salesforce business.
- Position the team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year on year. This role will be leading teams across industries and customers in commercial through to enterprise size.
- Operating in a high-growth environment, this will likely be achieved by: defining a clear and compelling annual plan, effective prioritisation and translating business objectives into specific goals for the given area.
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Utilising internal and external C-level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers.
- Cross-functional engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partner Alliances, Services & Employee Success.
- Driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new customer accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
- Managing the AE’s to help drive and close both strategic/complex deals as well as regular run rate deals.
- Development of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives on the sales process.
- Driving operational rigour through overseeing the full cycle of sales: from developing sales campaigns, demand generation.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
- A sales manager with a proven, successful background in sales, ideally sales management in the Marketing technology domain, and in building, inspiring and motivating a team of Account Executives. Day-to-day, driving and managing a sales team with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly and quarterly basis; track record of consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple SaaS offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers.
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- A belief that the team should be recognised as much for it’s culture as for it’s results – this team is FUN!!
- Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology as a platform.
- Proven record of sales success in the Marketing or CRM domain
- Solid understanding of PaaS/SaaS & business value selling
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent Business Management and Sales Skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.