Manager- Strategy, Consulting and Engagement
Aon is currently recruiting a Manager – Strategy, Consulting and Engagement to join our team in Singapore.
- Play a formative role in shaping the strategy of major clients
- Solve an exciting variety of critical client problems
- Work within a diverse and collaborative environment
- Play a critical role in Delivering Aon United
We are seeking a talented individual to join Aon Inpoint in Asia Pacific as a Manager (located in Singapore), The role will offer you a real opportunity to further develop your skills working alongside a diverse and close-knit team. You will be responsible for leading a variety of clients and projects that include some of the most influential individuals in the (re)insurance industry across Asia Pacific – playing a key role in helping to shape the future of their firms.
This role is broad and varied, focused on supporting senior stakeholders in the delivery of value to clients. Responsibilities will span Strategic Engagement, Advisory, and Data & Analytics, requiring you to think creatively to develop new and innovative strategies for clients by generating and presenting valuable and actionable insights that are relevant to their needs and to the wider Aon business.
As a Manager at Aon Inpoint you will be responsible for developing unmatched teams, supporting business growth, managing key accounts, and delivering Aon United across Asia Pacific:
Develop unmatched teams
- Develop and retain talent by supporting the development of a high performing team, fostering a culture of constant learning, honest feedback, rigorous development and disciplined talent management
- Coach, mentor and develop team members in key consulting tools, methodologies and client leadership best practices
- Develop a highly engaging environment and team culture
- Lead by example in leveraging diversity and inclusion across all locations. Actively support and promote Aon-wide diversity initiatives
Key account management
- Collaborate with clients to identify strategic needs and priorities, structure and plan complex initiatives, and develop potential solutions
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with a network of key stakeholders in each account
- Act as the primary Aon Inpoint liaison on behalf of selected key carriers and Aon stakeholders
- Deliver multiple initiatives and strategic projects within agreed timeframes and budget
- Engage senior Aon stakeholders and brokers to ensure deep understanding of Aon regional initiatives and strategies, and their impact on client portfolios
- Collaborate closely with global account leaders and extended account teams
Support business growth
- Lead and contribute to Aon Inpoint brand development through industry relationship building, developing thought leadership, and attending and participating at conferences and events
- Invest in existing, and develop new relationships and network across Aon and the industry
- Lead business development activities and collaborate with colleagues in the identification and creation of new capabilities and sales opportunities for Aon Inpoint
- Support business development activities via proposition development, pricing strategies and peer reviewing content
- Project manage sales efforts for new business opportunities in partnership with appropriate Aon Inpoint colleagues
- Take responsibility for building and managing core business functions and capabilities
Deliver Aon United
- Leverage a global network of Aon colleagues, best practices and assets to generate compelling insights, analytics and strategic solutions
- Role model how to build and maintain effective cross-team and cross-function relationships and help others see how Aon Inpoint and Aon business can come together to create even greater value for clients and for Aon
- Promote and leverage strong working relationships and partnerships across Aon, and address any collaboration challenges and to support a culture of trust and understanding
- Seek opportunities to collaborate and support others in the overall delivery of the Aon value proposition
- You are curious, keen to learn and have a passion for data and the opportunities and business insights it reveals
- Proven track record and extensive experience in selling consulting/advisory services to clients, ideally in the Insurance or Financial Services sector, and managing teams to deliver complex projects
- Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Candidates with an undergraduate degree, and experience working in (re)insurance, financial services or management consulting. This is a great opportunity to become a pivotal member of a highly professional team. Aon is a global organisation which strives to provide meaningful career paths for its employees, come on board and reap the rewards.
About Aon Inpoint
Aon Inpoint is a valued and trusted strategic advisor to (re)insurers and other financial and professional services companies, including many of the most prestigious Global (re)insurers.
We help our clients navigate an evolving environment to drive sustainable growth and business results.
With privileged access to Aon’s proprietary data, and the knowledge of its global network of insurance industry experts, we are uniquely positioned to deliver unique and compelling insights into the sources of competitive differentiators in our industry. Most importantly we help our clients turn insights into practical actions and tangible returns.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.