Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The APAC Strategy team works closely with CS APAC senior management in formulating and delivering on customized business strategies to transform and grow our client franchises and businesses in Asia Pacific.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
We are seeking an Assistant Vice President with relevant work experience in the Investment Banking / Private Banking industry or within a strategy / consulting role with significant exposure to the relevant industries in Asia. The Analyst will be expected to be a high-performing contributor to the APAC Strategy team, working closely with the business partners across APAC businesses.
- A Chance to play a significant role in the ongoing development and realization of Credit Suisse’s vision and strategic objectives in APAC, and ensure connectivity to the broader Bank strategy
- An exciting opportunity to join the team and assist with the strategy formulation, providing analysis and insights on client activity and business performance as well as partnering with businesses / countries to drive key strategic-initiatives
- A sense of fulfillment to execute on revenue enhancement initiatives across the firm, delivering a very tangible impact to our business
- A team that engages and builds a strong network with senior management, coverage and support teams across Investment Banking and Private Banking, Control Functions and Countries
- The bank has a strong focus on talent development and exposure to internal mobility opportunities
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a client or business management role or strategy/consulting role in an investment bank, private bank, or a top-tier Consulting firm
- Possess proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – particularly in translating complex data into simple, compelling messages / impactful insights
- Can work independently, as well as effectively in teams, and build positive relationships with different business partners to achieve results
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.