• Handle AP/AR/Interco (Capture invoices to accounting system)
• Accounts reconciliation
• Liaise with suppliers on invoice discrepancy
• Prepare payments for AP and collections from customers
• Follow up with clients for outstanding remittance
• Preparation of schedules
• Maintain of fixed asset schedules
• Prepare quarterly GST reports
• To be independent in getting invoice approvals and liaising with bank signatory on banking transactions.
• Manage petty cash disbursement and reconciliations
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Work closely with inter-department to ensure all documents are properly collated for timely submission and assist on finance related queries
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy in transactions processing
• All other duties as and when assigned
• Must be familiar with Microsoft excel with working experience in accounting
• Hands on, take on initiatives.
• Individual is driven, self-motivated and willing to learn
• Candidate is expected to handle more than one entity transactions
• Preferably 2 years of working experience in SME environment.
• ITE/Related Professional Certification in Accountancy