Job Description We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our team.
Manage full set of accounts in compliance with internal and external regulations
Prepare financial reporting, GST submissions and returns
Handle full set of accounts (Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP) and General Ledger) and ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements
Prepare payments via cheques, TT, and GIRO
Monitor and verify payments (including advance payments) for local and/or overseas suppliers
Prepare Credit and Debit Notes for suppliers and customers
Prepare AR & AP ageing reports and statement of accounts
Prepare monthly financial statements and submit to the Account Manager for review
Manage petty cash and expenses claims
Managing tax matters and payments
To review and improve financial and accounting processes
Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts/HR
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MYOB
· Bilingual in both English & Chinese (in order to handle queries and concerns from Chinese speaking associates in regards with the financial reporting, GST submissions and other accounts related matter.)
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure
· Highly meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines
Woodlab is a multi-design consultancy firm providing design conceptualization to in-store planning and in house furniture fabrication for commercial companies. We seek to provide the perfect mix of industry know-how and creative solutions to “WOW” our clients.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.