BR Metals is an industry-leading specialist in the recovery of Platinum Group Metals (PGMs). We provide one-stop professional precious metal recovery solutions comprising the collection and recycling of spent catalytic converter, petrol-chemical catalyst, automotive ECU, e-scraps from end-of-life IT equipment and jewellery scraps.
We have two processing and bulk sampling facilities in Singapore, Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Shaoguan, Guangdong. Our analysis laboratories in Guangzhou and Singapore are committed to providing precise precious metals analysis using XRF and ICP-OES assay.
Accolades & Milestones
* Frank Chen, MD of BR Metals is a winner of 2019 New Entrepreneur Awards by ASME & Rotary Club of Singapore
* Top 15% ranking as Asia Pacific’s Fastest Growing Companies in Financial Times and Statista survey from 2019 to 2020
* Top 10 ranking in Statista Singapore’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2019 & 2020
* Experian SMEI50 – Top SME Ranked by Overseas Sales Turnover (2019)
* Experian SME 1000 - Top Companies Ranked By Sales/Turnover (2019)
* Dun & Bradstreet Business Eminence Awards (2019)
* Singapore Business Review Awards National Business Awards 2018 – Metals & Mining for Workplace Automation
* Certifications: ISO 14001:2015 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS and BizSafe level 3
Growth via Regional Expansion
BR Metals has offices in Singapore, China and Cambodia. Our global supplier networks span across the four continents including:
Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Australia, New Zealand
Our Technological Edge
To keep abreast of the fast-changing industry, BR Metals invests substantial resources to acquire state-of-the-art equipment and advanced methods for sampling and analysis. Our laboratory personnel regularly attends training and workshop to hone their skills in performing a wide range of techniques to sample and measure the exact precious metal content of our clients' scrap materials.
Our sampling analysis provides up to 98% accuracy, which rivals most renowned international precious metal recycling and processing companies. In addition, all our purchasing staff are equipped with the most advanced Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer to provide quick sample analysis on the spot with minimal error.
We also have the complete set of equipment to ensure accurate, reliable analysis of PGMs including:
Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Rotating Sample Points
Electronic Analytical Balance
Electric Shrinkage Extension
X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Industrial Standard for Accurate Analysis of Precious Metals
BR Metals is certified to the most stringent ISO 14001:2015 and is committed to environmental stewardship in the precious metal refining industries. We proactively employ clean and more effective technologies for the recycling of our materials. Our processes and equipment also meet stringent international standards. In accordance with our business objectives, we will continue to conduct our business in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner.