• Perform clerical duties such as answering telephone, taking message and re-direct call as required; sorting and distributing mail, sending confirmations and bank-in cheque
• Create proposal and engagement letter based on the information given by the management
• Issue billing, update the sale receipts records and follow up balance with client
• General office management such as ordering stationery and arranging for repairs of office equipment
• Photocopy/scan/print out document as necessary
• 1 – 2 years of administrative or assistant experience.
• Excellent time management
• Resourceful and able to handle multiple work assignments
• Able to work in fast pace environment
• Highly proficient with Microsoft office applications.
• Must be able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
• Good communication skills and strong problem-solving skills