• Basic Salary – $3500 to $5,000 (Based on experience)
• Mon-Fri (9am – 6pm)
• Near Fort Canning MRT
1. Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
2. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
3. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
4. Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
5. Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
6. Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
7. Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
8. Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
9. Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
1. Good working attitude and patient
2. 3-5 years of experience in similar scope in F&B industry advantageous
3. Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
4. Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and procurement
1. Office hours (9am – 6pm)
2. 5 Day work week Monday to Friday
3. Monthly Basic Salary ($3,500 – $5,000)
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 18C9151
EAP No. R1441801
Visit https://linkgap.com.sg/job-listing-for-job-seekers/ for more openings!