Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us in our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, our aim is to be the world’s leading academy in student-centric education for technology and future skills. As Singapore’s premier coding school, our mission has empowered our team of more than 100 MOE-registered teachers to teach upwards of 10,000 students via collaboration with 180 schools and organisations. We have also partnered with prominent organisations such as Apple, CapitaLand and People’s Association to help people from all walks of life upskill and gain digital literacy.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Roboto family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the education of our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
· Provide administrative support to Management, Operations, Customer Success and other departments as needed.
· Assist to maintain frontage of Learning Centre(s) in terms of presentation, cleanliness, and hygiene as per Academy’s Brand Guidelines
· Travel to/fro all Learning Centre(s) to organize and maintain a filing and storage system for company documents and equipment. (e.g. Robots, Marketing Collaterals and Student Notes). (Travel expenses are provided)
· Assist in printing and preparation of materials (e.g. Marketing Collaterals and Student Notes)
· Receive, distribute and store correspondence and incoming parcels (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
· Assist to manage office supplies stock and place orders (e.g, Paper, stationery, printer refills)
· Assist to check and compile timesheet(s)
· Data entry, filing and documentation
· Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Details of working hours:
o Weekday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
· No. of working days per week:
o 5 weekdays
Who We Are Looking For
· Minimum N-levels /O-levels / Higher NiTEC
· At least two year(s) experience in Office Administrator, Clerical or similar administrative role.
· PC Literate
· Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office and Email writing
· Well-organised with excellent time management skills
· Strong attention to details
· Keen to learn and grow professionally
- Basic Salary: S$ 2000 to S$2300 (Upon Confirmation)
Health & Wellness Benefits
· Up to $300 annual welfare flexi-benefits
*Please note all benefits are only applicable upon successful completion of probation.
Please send your resume to future(at)roboto(dot)sg to indicate your interest and availability for an interview.