Many opportunities & challenges await those who are keen on an exciting career to realise our commitment to envision & implement an integrated transport system.
What can you do to enhance the public transport travel experience?
With an expansionary public transport system, we need passionate, highly committed people to join us in our journey to create faster and more convenient journeys for all. In this role, you will be part of a team managing data and daily operations for our bus network and other related systems e.g. Common Fleet Management System (CFMS), real time passenger information and Technical support for the Master Bus Operator within the Symphony for ePayments (SeP) system.
You should enjoy working with data (post operations and configuration), in particular pertaining to bus operations – site surveys/road tests and will draw useful insights for the configuration of fares operations, fleet management system operations and Bus Management Monitoring System (BMMS). You will work closely with the Public
Transport Operators to ensure our Bus Ticketing and Common Fleet Management Systems performance are monitored, including performing maintenance audits within the BMMS. You will also review, monitor and tabulate report submissions by Bus Operators. In addition, you will assist to update the content on LTA Portal and handle various feedback cases from the public.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Good knowledge and experience in bus scheduling, rostering, despatching with bus operations’ systems, bus network, particularly in working with data sets
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills, writing and effective project management skills
- A good team player who is meticulous, independent with a proven ability to take initiative and resolve issues within tight deadlines
- Having Class 3 driving licence will be an advantage