- 17th August Commence Work (Training provided)
- Up to $2,100 + Allowances + Bonuses.
- Asia’s leading Telecom Company
Our client is one of the leading Telco companies in Singapore.
They are looking for unique individual to join their growing business as a Call Centre Officer
- Handle customer service hotline and provide first level of support. (Mobile enquiries)
- Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email.
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly.
- Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call back to customers if necessary.
- Minimum Diploma
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with experience in customer service or contact centre will have an added advantage.
- Able to work on weekends
- Salary : $1,800 – $2,100 + Allowances (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Working Days : 5-day Work Week (May include weekends)
- Location : Serangoon
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Yap Jian Wei (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R2091666) at
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.