Everest Gold is a fully funded fintech start-up invested in creating a new experience for ordinary people to harness the opportunity of stable investment minus the complexity.
We are creating a marketplace for all people to enjoy the liquidity, stability and long term value of gold. As we are continue growing, we are seeking for a passionate and experienced Compliance Officer to join our team, and to drive the growth and expansion.
· Opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company in the Fin-tech industry, working on a broad range of interesting and challenging assignments
· Opportunity to lay the foundation to build a top-notch culture in a fast-paced organization and work along with world class talents and a dynamic team
· Fast-track your career and personal growth in a dynamic working environment
· We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech
· Conduct AML/ KYC assessment including CDD and EDD, name screening against PEP and sanctions list and reporting suspicious transactions of our new/ existing customers
· Manage the requirements in the areas of KYC documents to meet regulatory KYC requirements and outreach work streams
· Streamline the client on-boarding process to create a seamless customer experience
· Work with management to implement a robust compliance monitoring programme
· Assisting with training for new joiners on periodic review and local AML/CFT regulatory requirements in Singapore
· Perform other ad-hoc Compliance duties and projects as required.
· Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin (in order to handle queries, concerns and feedbacks from Chinese speaking associates in regards with the finance and other compliance related matters.)
· Degrees in Accountancy / Banking/ Law or its equivalent
· Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in financial crime compliance roles in established financial institutions (banking, consulting, tech, start up)
· Previous experience in client and account documentation is preferred
· Team player and self-starter with good communication skill in English and Mandarin are preferred (in order to handle queries, concerns and feedbacks from Chinese speaking associates in regards with the finance and other compliance related matters.)
· Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, high powered tech start up environment