• Up to $2.1k Basic + $250 Monthly Incentive + Bonus + Flexi Benefits
• Office hours
• Start training in October / November (Fully paid)
• Handle customer service hotline and provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email.
• Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs
• Resolve customer queries efficiently and follow-up on outstanding cases
• Candidate must possess minimum Nitec and above
• Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidates with experience in customer service or contact centre will have an added advantage
• Working hours : 5.5 work week (8.30am to 5.45pm) Alt Sat (8.30am to 1pm)
• Location : West and East Location
• Salary : up to $2100 Basic + $250 Incentive + Performance Bonus + Flexi benefits + Staff Discount
How to Apply
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to[email protected]
or call your friendly Consultant, Joyce Tay Wen Wen (Reg. No.: R1987636), at 6590 9938 for a confidential discussion.
or Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.