• Salary up to $2,100 Basic + $180 Monthly Allowance + Shift allowance
• Assisting customers through emails and phone calls
• Training starts on 17th August 2020
Our Client is one of Asia’s leading communications company, providing a diverse range of telecommunications business.
They are looking for a Customer Care Officer to join their growing business!
• Respond and follow-up on emails and calls promptly
• Acquire product knowledge to assist customers and handle enquiries
• Meet and/or exceed individual and team KPI
• Any other ad-hoc task assigned by management
• Holds at least a Higher Nitec and above
• Comfortable with shift hours
• Experience in working in call centre is a plus
• Salary: $2,100 + $180 Allowance + Shift Allowance + Performance bonus
• Working hour: 5 day work week with alternate weekends rest day (Day shift)
• Location: Serangoon North (Nearest MRT AMK Station)
How to Apply
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
or call your friendly Consultant, Joyce Tay Wen Wen (Reg. No.: R1987636), at 6590 9938 for a confidential discussion.
or Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.